Friday, December 18, 2009

A Pause for Station Identification

Hello! This is Jill's computer. I thought I'd post a message since I don't think she's back from Christmas shopping yet. Lucky for her the stores are open all night! I hope she gets me something good. She'd better since she's been neglecting me so much lately. I'd like to see her give her blog a facelift, but hey, I'd settle for a mouse pad!

I'll be lucky if I see her at all this weekend. They're having another Christmas party tonight (the second one AT OUR HOUSE this week!) Which means I'm going to have junk piled all over me that was cleaned up from other areas of the house. Nothing says Merry Christmas like being shut into a dark office while the party is going on!

I also happen to know she's got cantata practice tomorrow morning. Just between you and me, she needs all the practice she can get. She still can't find half her notes! Her only saving grace is that, when she's lost her way in the music, she fades out. At least she doesn't throw everyone else off!

So there you have it. I'm pretty sure she'll be back Monday. I think she's going to blog about grooming tips for the holidays or something like that. In the meantime, I'm going to dig through all these bags she dumped in the floor last night. I think I see my mousepad!

3 comments:

  1. Very funny Jill!

    Have a great weekend, and happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your shopping was a success...we're getting snow by the bucket tonite, hubs went to collect my oldest from the train station...I will be so glad to have everyone home! Happy wrapping : )

    ReplyDelete

Well don't just stand there! Say something! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails